Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy Me

Alright I'm gonna start this blog back up again. And not just Hex news. I Think ill start Posting my graphics, (as well as anyone i see and like) maybe start posting "videos of the day", my favorite video of the day anyway..
Skater update...
Skater interviews..general info...
Ill take care of all of it, you guys can just sit back and relax.

Every person on this team has such a total different style and background. its like a transworld video.. Everyones too far away from eachother it seems.
I think this full is realy going to bring some stuff together, and with Chief and Jake behind the wheel im pretty damn confident.


Piktro told me awhile back that hes going inactive. its too bad hes leaving (maybe), but id like to have something for him in the full. idunno what yet.

Been making a shitload of graphics. ill start posting them all here. (Yes ALL. brace yourselves).
Ive finished the Hex-Car Series i was working on. finished this morning. Ill post them in a bit.
Dont worry jake, youll get that mclaren.

As for my situation..
i cant promise anything. something came up..not up to me. ive been trying to get online to upload, and sending as many clips as i can, whenever i can. im trying my best.
going to see my dad tomoro. if i can..ill get his laptop somehow and ill be back to normal..ill Try.

Riggs just tossed me an interview..lookout for it on skatecc.net or any other forums...sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment